Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shoe Therapy

I'm not of the retail therapy type usually, but boy oh boy, do I love me some Ross!!! I went in to get a pair of shoes and came out with a couple, all for about $35. I thought it was a steal and I have such cute shoes betch!!!!

Here's an oldie but goodie for ol' times sake...


Anyway, I had a good reason for buying shoes. I am going to a wedding this wknd and needed a cute pair and boy did I get 'em...two of them :)

I am living on borrowed time here and every minute that my phone doesn't ring is that much more cause for anxiety...the days of splurging on two pairs of shoes will soon come to an end. I am only on day three of unemployment and lemme tell ya...it sucks! I like being busy and I am so hungry for a job in higher ed. PLEASE I hope I find one! Enough of my sniveling...it's all about the shoes betch! And remember...

JUST SAY NO TO POINTY TOE...unless you're the Wicked Witch!

No comments: